Junior Forecasting Specialist
CCmath and its data team are growing! So, do you like statistics? Are you also communicative? And do you want to be part of a devoted and close-knit organization? Check out your dream job below.
We are looking for a Junior forecasting specialist that offers first-line support to customers and potential customers. You love numbers but you also enjoy talking to people. You will explain difficult concepts in simple words that can be well understood by a non-technical audience. Since you are also a good listener, you will translate customer requests to analytics needs. In addition, you will collaborate with CCmath’s commercial team to prepare sales and demo material.
- A bachelor in any STEM subjects. Other subjects might be considered if an interest in statistics can be demonstrated.
- At least one year of relevant work experience.
- Business acumen, and good social and communicative skills. It can be demonstrated with some experience in customer face roles had in the past.
- A positive attitude and the capacity to take initiative.
- Be able to tackle difficult problems that require unique solutions.
- Fluent in English. Dutch or German knowledge is a plus.
We bring next-level technology to contact center workforce planning. With the help of state-of-the-art techniques and scientific in-house knowledge, we create highly complex software. This has resulted in a rapidly expanding customer base and a team around the globe. But most importantly, a close-knit team with dedicated developers and a healthy work-life balance.
Are you interested? Please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com and we will contact you!
For more information about CCmath and our solutions and service, check out this website and our LinkedIn page.